Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best laptop speakers?

I am traveling to Hungary subsequent semester. Of course I am taking my laptop with my several gigs of music. I love music and want to listen to it over there louder than my laptop will allow beside external speakers. What are the best ones to get that are at a plausible price and if it has a subwoofer that it will be somewhat small.

I saw a few powered by usb which would be nice because of the power converters. Has anyone have these or know how well they work, reliability, loudness, etc...?

Thanks,

Kevin


Answer:

You should acquire Cyber Acoustics(R) CA-2014RB 2-Piece Speaker System, 3 Watt speakers from Office Depot. It requires electricity, but it can plug into your computer's headphone port. I had experience next to these speakers, and they work great.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment