Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Battery poblems beside my laptop...emergency?

i enjoy a dell inspiron 1501..i got it for christmas and it hasn't given me too tons problems until now. when i plug it within to charge it says that it recognize that it is plugged in but not charging. it say that it is idle. please support i have no model what i can do.


Answer:

call dell
any your battery have



A. Memory syndrome

B. Fried electronics

C. Bad charger

D. Improperly inserted.

E. Bad contacts.
those batteries own a computer chip on them, its possible that the chip is saying its fully charged.



I know on the macs to reset it you must fully drain the freestyle and then do a full charge.



I would label sure you drain it dry,

drain let it sit, and turn it hindmost on do this a few times till it wont turn on. then charge it up
My guess is that the battery-operated is not plugged in adjectives the way. Slip it out and shove it posterior in and that will probably fix it.
Are you plugging it into a wall outlet or using a DC adapter within a vehicle or even tried a different outlet if that is what you are using? The justification I ask is that I know with my HP pavilion laptop I would own to buy a special DC adapter for a plane or car for it to charge the freestyle, something about regular DC adapters don't supply the voltage required for charging the mobile. I do think the best perception is to call Dell if zilch has changed as they will hold the best answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment