Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Are here any manly notebook covers?

When I be putting together my dell laptop online, it asked if i wanted a quicksnap cover for it and proceeded to show me a couple of examples of some they offered. Is at hand anywhere I can get a ratm notebook cover, or one near che on it, or sublime?


Answer:

Try <www.designerskins.com>. they have hundreds of option to choose from, with custom sizes available. and if you don't close to any of theirs, you can create your own. plus it is cheap.
check out www.schtickers.com. I had them gross a custom cover for my new Dell (of my company logo) and it come out great. price was really reasonable. sort of large test as well.
near dell, you can get a snap cover of any picture you want. You only have to upload a picture to them and they will put it on a cover. Hope this help.

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment