Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple macbook pro DIsplay is DARK?

seem like the lcd panel on the macbook cannot gain brighter. I don't understand. I can by a hair`s breadth see the stuff on the screen, but its a short time ago to dark.



I've used the function key, but it doesn't get brighter. I've run an adapter to a crt and it works fine, just the lcd panel won't night light up.



I don't understand macs. please assistance......


Answer:

huh. was it other like that ? the backlight might be broke. bear it 2 an apple store and they will fix it, or if u bought it recently, they will administer u a new one.
In the system preferenes is a control panel that say monitors. You somehow have in step the brightness down. Just go here and turn it up. The MacBook Pro also responds to the ambient light within a room. If you are trying to use it in a menacing room, it gets dark to save the mobile.

how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment