Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple apt?



Answer:

yes
Not other. It may be harmful if you are a diabetic or enjoy constipation.
Naturally.
Apple Mac's are superior in SO masses ways. I have have both macs and PCs. once you use a mac you never go stern.
Yes!!
Apple is designed for people that resembling doing art and photo shop etc. If you don't like that do not move about with a mac.
A PC is better



MACS are presently being designed to run Windows.



I REST MY CASE !
No. Apple does not be paid good computers.
This is a thing of personal opinion. I would voice more people approaching their Apple machines than people approaching their Windows machines. I currently know of about 5 those, all of which are IT professionals that own switched from Windows based laptops to Macbook Pros and they adjectives love their new machines. Every ultimate one of them says matching thing I wish I would've switched sooner. Like I said earlier man it's a thing of personal preference. I will furnish you 2 of the main reason people are switching

1) Stability of the MAC OSX is road better than Windows

2) The system doesn't experience a severe performance degredation if it's be up and running for a number of days approaching Windows based machines that want to be rebooted almost daily.

Just my 2 cents bro.


No comments:

Post a Comment