Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best laptop for playing world of warcraft on a budget?

I dont' really supervision the size of the screen and mobile life doesn't situation since i'll be keeping it plugged in. I'd approaching upwards of 80G and I don't care what brand it is. I'm looking to spend lower than 1k as I am a poor college student. Got any suggestions?


Answer:

Toshiba P200-ST2071 ( cost around $800) but you can customize it to fit your requirement. I would change the integrated video card to a dyed-in-the-wool video card. Link here: http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/cdet...
toshiba makes some pretty righteous budget laptops that are under a elegant. my cousin just go to college and needed a laptop, she got a see of ram, 80gb hdd, window vista home premium and a 2ghz cpu for around 900. idk what kind of gpu she have though, sry.

how to curl short hair with curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment