Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Any recommendation for a apposite, cheap laptop?

My sturdy older laptop is slowly dying and I've got basically enough stashed away to buy a bright one. I don't use the laptop for much more than word processing, internet, and the occasional SIMS game. Does anyone enjoy any recommendations?


Answer:

Get on Dell, Inspiron 1501, return with Office 2007, and Vista home Premimum. under 700. New.
Head to Ebay.com! :)



GL
http://buy.ebay.com/laptops
In august asus will hold a 200 dollar laptop! woohoo!



I will be waiting for that
Check out tigerdirect.com. Look into a systemax. I've had pretty appropriate luck with them. i recommend going beside a AMD Turion 64 processor. Or you could listen to someone else. Ms. Golden ;) I think you'd be cheerful with one of these.
Shop at Micro Center (www.microcenter.com, if you inevitability to do it online). Great, great store. I bought my Acer 5000 there finishing year and LOVE it. For SIMS gaming, you'll need something a short time more souped up... and you'll spend about $1100 or more, but the advantage is terrific.
The least expensive is the Compaq C500 series, have everything you need and an better Celeron for about $450. Dell 1501 have a good AMD processor at a $600 budget. You could also check out the HP6000 series at HP. Dell is no longer selling the budget Intel 1505.
Without knowing your definition of cheap, I'd recommend conceivably a refurb like the ones at my links. Word processing and internet are not unbelievably demanding, but Sims can be very graphics intensive. Look for any an ATI or NVidia GPU (graphics processor) and a bare minimum 64M shared memory.
I would recommend getting an HP. I hold one and I love it, never have any problems next to it. And I also play the sims on it and it looks and plays great.


No comments:

Post a Comment