Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best cheap laptop?

I want a macbook but i won't hold enough money vanished over out of my fafsa to get it this semester. I'm considering getting a notebook laptop.



What is the best one that won't get virus?



I will be using it for internet, typing papers, and downloading music.

Thanks


Answer:

Instead of getting a Macbook, you should get a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092. I hold one, and I love it!
dell or hp are the best for price, you can customize them to get the features you want on their websites and they narrate you how much each piece costs to add
http://jlcustompc.com/kt250.html...





If you email them they can put linux on it for you no problem!



and its lone $609.99
Gateway mt3707. awesome.I got it on public sale at best buy for $600.00

how to curl hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment