Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ATI 200M Youtube BSOD?

I only just tryed to udgrade my vid card drivers through ati. at first I had trouble, but next i fixed it and my computer WAS working fine. However, my computer now have MAJOR problems with youtube. After give or take a few 5 or so videos the eyeshade blanks out to black, and in almost 1 minute, it may come up with a VPU error pane and be fine for a wile, or just stop altogether, cause for manuel restart. Any suggestions?



One problem may be that i use Windows XP Media Center Edition. While this may not be a problem, sometimes things like window update and catylyst control center will tell me my computer is XP Professional SP2. Should I try to download the XP Professional drivers instead?



Wow, this is worse than i thought... as I'm writing this request for information, it just give off a monotone tootle and blacked out, but went to the VPU error piece. I'm gonna end immediately in travel case it BSOD's, but please help. thankyou.


Answer:

I hold the same exact video card. It have 128mb dedicated memory and if you set from BIOS you can enjoy an extra 128mb memory (which deducts from total RAM).



If you hold a limited bump, you should not use that extra 128mb memory. It causes errors. You can set it from BIOS settings.

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to deal with men

No comments:

Post a Comment