Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple macbook or apple macbook pro; which is best?



Answer:

I guess it depends on what you involve it for. If you're wanting to do some serious work that requires much more memory and disk space, go for Pro. Serious work objective complex applications (like AutoCAD), large files and photos, video work and graphic/web design, not to mention any engineering, architectural, and rendering work.



Edit - I simply got a MacBook as my play computer (my G4 desktop - near upgrades - is more for work). My MacBook is doing well and is mode more affordable.
I have a MacBook Pro and hold been completely happy near it. I like the larger peak and the metallic cover, plus it has a DVD burner.
if you merely complete a few quick tasks on this site they'll distribute you an macbook, completely free of charge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment