Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best integrated clear card for laptop?

I want to get hold of a laptop that is a terrifically low price and I am a gamer too...and I know it will be hard trying to look for a low price computer to play the games I want to play. The laptops I want adjectives have inegrated pictographic cards...i know that is not too devout but thats what I can afford right now. I know not to receive the Intel GMA accelerator crap, but i'm stuck with the ATI's and the Nvidea's.

Please choose which 2 pictographic cards are the best out of THESE ONES.



-ATI Radeon Xpress 200m

-ATI Radeon Xpress 1150

-ATI Radeon Xpress 1100

-NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 (UMA)



Which one...pleaz help


Answer:

Okay, first I'll mention that you are asking to pick the best of a shaky bunch but since my computer has an ATI Radeon 9000 I'm not surrounded by a position to say much :)



So, by the 3dMark2005 numbers:



Intel GMA 950 : a whopping 170

and the Radeon 200m : even worse at 120 <ugh>



The Nvidia 6150 : better at 630

The Radeon 1150 : top of the pile at 720



The 1100 : couldn't find a 3dmark 2005 number but it looks to be in the 400-500 inventory.



Remember, these are pretty bottom of the heap but yes, much better than the GMA 950.



If you can spring for a better card :



the Nvidia 7300 have a speed of : 1600

Nvidia 8400M : 2000



Check the link below for a rundown of what numbers shift with what :)



Hope this help

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helpful answer i appreciate it....
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card

Post a Comment