Friday, September 17, 2010

Any track to net Macbook speakers louder?

I own a macbook, just get it. Im new to Mac so conceivably im missing something but its not 2 loud. I have the output volume turned adjectives the way up contained by system preferences and I have the volume railing all the wy up within whatever application im using Itunes or movies, etc. But its not pretty loud enough. I caould hear it and stuff but ego like it to be a touch louder. Anything I can do other than buy separate speakers or anything similar to that?



Thanks


Answer:

Yeah - I noticed that too. The volume plane of the speakers is actually my simply complaint about my macbook... I'd recommend earpiece over other speakers, as they help preserve the notebook as portable as possible.
nope...unless u wanna damage the speakers contained by the pc



freshly buy some speakers!
Laptops are not made to have stereo nouns. Sorry. The bad point is that macbook speakers point away from you as well. I don't know who the wizard be that came up next to that.
NO but you can buy external speakers or use audio out and connect it to any kind of TV and use the TV approaching a external audio system and connect ipod to it also


No comments:

Post a Comment