Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best laptop for an engineering student?

I am going to university subsequent year to major contained by computer engineering. I would like to hold on to the laptop at $1500 or under. What are some brands, or models (more specifically), that I should be looking at?


Answer:

Engineering will require alot of computer time, and I don't judge Macs will work with most apps you are given to use, so dance for a Windows laptop. Thinkpads are durable, although expensive. HP's look good but also look resembling they can break. Dells are popular and pretty good adjectives around. Go for a Dell. It's nice to have as much processor speed and RAM as possible, preferably 1 GB of RAM at smallest, then verbs about processor speed if you enjoy money in your budget vanished over.
HP makes a upright one for like $1100.. The dv6500t series. Really correct price right now.
HP dv6500t, Sony Vaio FZ series, CR series, Dell inspiron 1520/1501, Lenovo thinkpad T60/T61 are some apt notebooks
if its simply for basic stuff and not gaming any dual core laptop beside 2 gigs of ram should be simply fine
Toshiba makes the best laptops. I would importantly recommend a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092. I have one, and I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment