Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Are HP Laptops as well-mannered as Sonys?

I bought a Sony laptop but I am planning to return it and join $50 and get a HP near 1gb more memory and Core 2 Duo. When my Sony was only just Core 1. Not counting that the Hp has a net camera and a remote. Whats a better Deal?


Answer:

The HP you are talking give or take a few is a much better computer than your Sony, I would definitely pilfer that deal.
I own seen nil but problems with Sony laptops. I hold seen key pop off screen go blank and disc drives fault. HP however is well constructed and priced right to move. Dells I get the impression to be the best but if I had to chose between Sony and HP I would def travel with HP.
Core 2 Duo Plus more memory... yeah hella better.
Tohiba P105 series or Acer


No comments:

Post a Comment