Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple MacBook Pro vs. HP Pavilion for College?

I am debating between the MacBook Pro and the HP Pavilion dv6500t Special Edition for college. I plan on majoring contained by education and I hold scholarship money to pay packet for either so cost isn't a concern. I be just wondering which would be better for my main or does it even matter?


Answer:

It depends, both laptops hardware knowledgeable are great. But it truly comes down to Windows Vista vs. Mac OS-X, personally i'm on OS-X immediately and i love it, but it's a personal choice, you should play around with both, and integer out which one is best for you. Umm if you plan to do anything that has to do beside Audio, Visual forms either keynote presentations adjectives the way to movies, and pics next a Mac is probably your thing, If you to some extent install the latest and greatest games, and you own a couple of windows programs you swear by, after maybe Vista is the channel to go.
mac sux! you can't do anything. and almost no games or software. it is simply based on user friendly interface, not something you can use for more that typing and internet.

But it is no virus then :-) that's a righteous upside!
right now I am on an Hp pavillon dv6000 and I individually love it. I wouls recomend getting windows vista Home premium. I Have it and am self-satisfied with it's preformance. The HP Pavilion dv6500t Special Edition Is a great computer and I would go and get that one.
HP is a lot better than Apple. You should obtain an HP Pavillion for college.
Get the MacBook Pro. THen download bootcamp and you can install windows. so you can own best of both worlds.

how to curl hair with a straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment