Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple G3? I found some that are affordable but are they worth it?

I'm a photography student and I own never owned an Apple. I'll need photoshop plus other software. Is the G3 in a hurry and powerful enough for what I requirement or do I have to shell out the big bucks for something bigger and faster?


Answer:

The G3s are roughly give or take a few 8-10 years old. Apples are freshly like any other computer, they go and get faster and faster over time just similar to the programs that run on them. So a G3 will probably be fairly slow if you try to run current programs on it, you will probably be more pleased buying something more current.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to deal with men

No comments:

Post a Comment