Friday, September 17, 2010

Anyone that have owned (or owns) a Gateway computer...chiefly a laptop?

But if you own a desktop, discern free to chime in, too. Found one at a suitable price and am considering a purchase, but I've never purchased that brand before. If you enjoy, are they a solid choice...or would I have to buy an extra one for spare parts? :)



Please, if you presume they suck, fine, but if you're going to bother to answer, tell me WHY you ruminate they do. What problems you've had. Dont merely throw two words together for points.



Thanks to all surrounded by advance.


Answer:

Gateway make a good product so I would consider buying one. The effectiveness, you say you found a correct price, depends on what you are getting for the money.



I paid nearly $1.2K for my Dell laptop and got 1G knock against and have another slot for more, a large speed hard drive, an ATA video card beside it's own memory, and a high speed CPU. It come with XP Media Edition and I can burn CDs and DVDs next to it. I may have be able to obtain a little bit better price but Dell also carried the credit at 0% for one year.



Now if you are looking at a $500 laptop and it have 256KRam, no memory on the video card, under 1G CPU, a small slow thorny drive, only a disc player, only 2 USB ports, next the machine is overpriced. Follow?
take a free laptop on this site instead of buying retail

how to curl with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment