Friday, September 17, 2010

Any solutions for cooling bad my overheating laptop?

I own a latitude d600 and the CPU temp is 45 degrees C and the thorny drive is is also 45 degrees. I'm running a program call I8kfanGUI which lets you control the fan. I turned the fan to high-ranking which lowered the temp of the CPU but not the hard drive. Does anyone enjoy any suggestions on a way to lower the temp of the tricky drive?


Answer:

I have a simular problem. There are pad that you can place under your laptop near built in fan. The fans are powered by the laptop's USB port. I give attention to this is the best solution I've seen. Some of them aren't too bulky and look OK. I know that Comp-USA sell some.
dont sit it on a bed or couch or smething so that the fans on the bottom cant procure any air, if its not getting nouns then the speed doesnt event, sit it on a table or something, if you want to use it in bed later get one of those breakfast within bed trays to sit it on and use it, it seems stupid but thats what i enjoy and its actually a convenience
Well for a notebook that sounds close to you got pious temp. Cpu temp. max is 60 c. You could clean the fan out and clean prehistoric cpu paste and replace beside some good one. You could also buy

this:

http://www.xoxide.com/vantec-lapcool-305...


No comments:

Post a Comment