Friday, September 17, 2010

Anybody own an EVEREX ' Step Note 'brand laptop?

My internet explorer shuts down whenever I close any windowpane. My IP tech support say it's probably a problem near my computer, because they show a good nouns through my modem. It's driving me crazy! Can someone offer direction?


Answer:

back up your files and reinstall window
Sounds like corruption of your operating system.



I would try to scan for viruses/spyware first.



try http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan.



It will remove virus, but not spyware.



If your system is infected, I'd go attain it cleaned up.



kaspersky makes a great antivirus product (I'm an ancient norton fan, but own recently found norton protected systems heavily infected, and own switched to kaspersky)



Best of success.

how to straighten hair with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment